Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Counterweights of DOOM!

Today I completed the East and West Counterweight rooms in Marleybone. This proved a not so difficult task as I was expecting. The part I had the most trouble with was the final boss in the West Counterweight room, with 2000 health and two lackeys by his side I simply did not have the health to surive. After spending some money on Health giving Treasure Cards, I went through with ease. I will need a group to help me conquer Big Ben, with 15 floors I might fall asleep at the keyboard by myself. After going to my friend Moira's wedding I felt very threatened by the massive house the wedding was held in. My Wooded Cottage was a dwarf to a cyclops in comparison. My house is a bunch of random decorations I got from my previous quests. I look like a pack rat of the strangest sort. I still have yet to finish Sunken City, even though I last tried 10 levels ago. Perhaps next time Moira is on we can KILL GRUBB!

Til Next Time,
-Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment